Is Your Pool Ready for an Update?
You Can Make it BETTER THAN NEW!
If your swimming pool is looking a little worn, tired or out-of-date, then you should consider a pool remodel or pool renovation. Whether you need some simple repairs, or a complete makeover, we can help convert your pool to a stunning new masterpiece that will save you time and energy, and turn heads for years to come.
Simple Repairs - we can accomplish most of the following in just a matter of days:
- Plaster refinishing (or upgrade to aggregate finish)
- Deck repair or replacement
- Tile/coping repair or replacement
Time-Saving/Energy-Saving Upgrades In the last 10 years, the industry has made tremendous strides in minimizing the amount of maintenance required for a swimming pool. So while you're changing the look of your pool, you have a lot of other options too:
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Salt water based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
Beautification Upgrades If you're ready to modernize and upgrade the look of your pool, you might want to consider some of the following remodeling options:
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature
For a one-on-one consultation for your renovation, please call our office at 800-851-6645.